Personal Injury Solicitor – Fraud Team
My client, a significant figure within Personal Injury law in the North East of England is currently searching for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their Fraud Team. A fantastic opportunity to broaden ones’ expertise as no specific fraud experience is required.
In recent years, the firm has broadened their focus, and now specialises in accidents at work and accidents in a public place, as well as road traffic accidents.
The firm is a member of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society, Law Society and Personal Injury Panel ensuring a service based on confidence and trust. If you are seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor role as part of the Fraud Team within a dynamic firm, who genuinely values their employees and offers every opportunity to progress as well as great benefits, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
What they are looking for:
- Any 2.2 degree or equivalent
- Admission to solicitors roll or equivalent
- Experience commensurate with position
- Experience of dealing with fraud allegations within personal injury claims desirable
- Applicants welcomed from both Claimant and Defendant backgrounds
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal support and advice as may be required by the Directors
- Assist Directors to ensure an effective, prompt and accurate service is provided to all clients or organisations with which you have contact
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which the fee earner has responsibility
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure and ensure that such information is disseminated to all appropriate colleagues
- Plan your workload in order to anticipate and balance priorities, obtaining timely assistance and guidance from relevant fee earners when necessary, thus optimising output
- Ensure that all correspondence and messages are dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable timescale
- Ensure that all clients on all occasions are treated with courtesy and dealt with expeditiously and ensure that a favourable image for the firm is presented
- Undertake appropriate training and ensure target CPD hours are met
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment of disbursements, outstanding accounts, bad debts, etc.
- Ensure any targets set by the Directors are met
- Provide written reports when required
- Attend and participate realistically in all management team meetings where your presence is required, as and when they are arranged
- To undertake non-chargeable work, including practice development for the benefit of the firm, which may be outside office hour
- Provide legal support and advice to clients and other members of staff