Associate - Competition Litigator
2 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is currently seeking an Associate at 5 PQE+ with hands on exposure to follow-on damages claims in relation to cartel cases and/ or abuse of dominance cases before the English Courts, including the CAT.
The successful candidate:
- is expected to be voracious in their desire to consume the most up to date European and English Competition case law and information, and to disseminate to team
- will often be the lead associate on a variety of high-end work within the Competition Litigation space
Skills/ Knowledge required
- Able to demonstrate a diligent and hard work ethic, attention to detail and "commercial spark".
- Flexibility and stamina to manage a demanding workload with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm, resourcefulness and a high degree of self-motivation.
- Lateral thinker and ideas person.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to persuade, present, write and précis.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent academics, i.e.2:1 from a university with a reputable law faculty or equivalent via CPE
Apply for Associate - Competition Litigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly