Property Litigation Solicitor - Brighton
Our client requires a solicitor for their well-established practice based in Brighton.
As a Property Litigation solicitor in this firm you will be approximately 3 years PQE dealing with all property related disputes in the First Tier Property Tribunal, County Courts and (where appropriate) the higher courts.
The caseload with will be varied, but for example you will working on matters such as:-
- Disputes between Landlord & Tenant (residential and commercial)
- Possession Claims (residential and commercial)
- Land Registration disputes
- Planning disputes
- Neighbour/Boundary disputes
- Working with members of the Property Team in respect of Leasehold
- Enfranchisement issues.
In addition you will be :-
- Dealing with some commercial disputes.
- Drafting appropriate documents, instructing counsel, attending mediations, some advocacy (where appropriate).
- Liaising with other departments, other fee-earners and other professional advisers (where appropriate).
- Marketing the firm's Property Litigation and other services.
Please note, salary is dependent on level of experience.
To apply or require further information, please contact Nithan Rajput at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.