7 days left
- Full Time
FTSE-listed manufacturing business based in Central London are looking for a Legal Counsel on a six-month contract to work on a wide array of commercial matters.
About The Legal Counsel Role
On a daily basis, the Legal Counsel will be involved with the following:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements for the provision of goods and services
- Advising on complex master service agreements and contracts relating to SaaS;
- Handling complex consultancy agreements
- Drafting contracts relating to specialist IT training
- Negotiating agreements with international software and hardware suppliers
You will be a qualified lawyer (in England & Wales or other common law jurisdiction) with a wide variety of commercial experience. You must have previously worked in-house - private practice lawyers who have undertaken secondments will also be considered. The client believes that at least four years PQE would be required to undertake the role but all applications will be considered on merit.
This role is to start as soon as possible so applicants on more than two weeks notice in their current role cannot be considered.
Ideally you will be immediately available.This role gives somebody a fantastic opportunity to further their career at an organisation involved with some cutting-edge project.
Please send us your CV today.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly