Assistant Company Secretary
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a main market listed financial services organisation are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary / Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
Joining a small company secretarial team and reporting into the General Counsel and Company Secretary the role will involve:
- Co-ordinating the Board and the Board sub-committee meeting schedule
- Assisting with the induction of new NEDs
- Co-ordinating the release of all RNS announcements
- Ensuring regulatory proposals are filed on time
- Organising AGMs and EGMs
- Managing the listing of new UK shares
- Maintaining company books for the plc and subsidiaries
- Ad-hoc projects such as the co-ordination of Insider Lists and Non-Disclosure Agreements
The role is broad and varied and the successful candidate will have involvement in the full spectrum of company secretarial related work.
To be considered for the opportunity candidates should ideally have previous experience of working within a listed environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Assistant Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly