The successful candidate will assist and support the UK Legal Counsel in any and matters relating to the UK property portfolio, with a particular emphasis on non-contentious construction matters, although knowledge of contentious matters will also be well received.
The hiring company is an international property development company with interests throughout the UK and Europe.
Duties will include:
- the negotiation and drafting of a range of non-contentious construction documentation, including but not limited to:
- Building / development contracts;
- Consultants appointments;
- Tendering process work;
- Insurance advice; and
- Management and liaison with external lawyers.
This is growth role. The candidate will be trained in other areas of law also.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- be a UK qualified solicitor with between one and four years*, post qualification, non-contentious construction experience.
- have practised in a top tier construction law firm, or well know development / construction company.
* NB: Post Qualification Experience is for guidance only and all applications will be considered on their merits
Excellent base salary + performance and project bonuses