Interim Legal Counsel – 6 month contract
A Great opportunity for a commercially-minded lawyer to join a global energy group on a 6 month contract basis. As a general commercial lawyer, you will work at the Group’s London headquarters, providing support to a range of business units and product groups. You will be an integral member of the legal and commercial team, work independently and have exposure to a variety of tasks.
- Provide strategic and commercially pragmatic legal advice
- Work closely within the in-house legal team to deliver high quality, independent and timely legal advice and support on aspects affecting the Group businesses
- Identify legal and contractual requirements with various counterparties
- Draft, negotiate and execute on a variety of transactional documents
- Perform due diligence and research, advise internal clients
- Coordinate and manage legal activities relating to a variety of business units, corporate or risk management functions, as assigned from time to time
- Manage external counsel to ensure the company’s needs are met in a cost effective manner
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year PQE commercial contract and transaction experience either in-house with a major corporate or at a renowned law firm. Some M&A experience preferred. Ability to engage internal clients in a way that instils confidence and fosters strong client relationships
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Interim Legal Counsel – 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly