Interim Legal Counsel
The General Legal Counsel will be required to provide legal advice and support to all staff on matters relating to the organisation.
Our client is a leading not for profit based in the UK
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for the following:
- Advising on compliance risk;
- Drafting general commercial contracts;
- Guidance on funding and legal advice regarding media, sponsorship and event matters;
- Advising the not for profit regarding intellectual property assets and being able to manage all external stakeholders;
- Advising all staff, trustees and directors of legal developments.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- a UK qualified lawyer (In-house experience with a media business would be advantageous)
- Experience of advising on fund-raising law
- The candidate must have more than 4 years post qualification experience (NB: this is for guidance only - all applications will be assessed on their merits).
- The candidate must have experience in intellectual property, trademarks and copyright.