Capital Markets Lawyer, 2–5 PQE Investment Banking, Contract
Our client is a well-established global investment bank and is seeking a junior to mid-senior-level Capital Markets lawyer on an interim basis ( 6-12 months) to sit with the business.
You will report to the Head of Transaction Management and work in a team of 5 other lawyers. Your duties will include:
- Negotiating, reviewing and preparing legal documentation in relation to debt and equity capital markets transactions including equity issues (including REITs), standalone bonds (including convertible), covered warrants and EMTNs/MTNs.
- Providing detailed advice and support for the front office during structuring and developments of capital markets transactions
- Carry out due-diligence procedures in capital markets transactions
- Undertake ad-hoc work such as reviewing contracts when required
- This role requires a 2-5 PQE* lawyer from private practice or equivocal financial services institution
- Demonstrable experience in Capital Markets transactions is essential
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.