In-house Lawyer, CoCo (2-4 PQE), Broker
We are seeking a Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join an exciting, growing commodities brokerage firm. The desired candidate will have 2-4* years PQE gained within a Corporate, Commercial or Litigation practice or the equivalent within a Financial Services organisation or law firm.
This role will be dynamic and challenging and include a variety of work such as:
- Assisting with the review, drafting and amending of legal contracts in particular: terms of business; security agreements; guarantees; confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts ad-hoc agreements, and engagement letters.
- Assisting the Head of Legal and Compliance and Legal Manager with litigation matters as they arise.
- Liaising with external lawyers where required;
- Support internal marketing team with affiliate agreements, agency and licencing agreements.
- Providing general legal (and regulatory) support to the business including MIFID II and EMIR.
- 2-4* years PQE gained in a strong corporate/ commercial private practice firm or in-house.
- If coming from private practice, in-house secondment experience will be desirable not essential
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for In-house Lawyer, CoCo (2-4 PQE), Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly