FS Regulatory Lawyer 5PQE+, Global FS Organisation (CONTRACT)
Our client, a global FS organisation is seeking a Regulatory lawyer 5PQE+ to join the team to cover a 9-12 month maternity period.
The role provide regulatory support business wide including;
- Regulatory reform analysis and advice
- Regulatory risk assessment and guidance
- Implementation projects
- Continuous improvement of internal know-how
The ideal candidate will have
- 5*years PQE+ gained within Private Practice or equivocal FS organisation.
- Demonstrable experience advising on some or all of the following AIFMD, EMIR, Dodd Frank, VOLKER, MIFID II, CASS, Client Money, Governance, Enforcement Issues.
Due to a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those who we feel meet the criteria of the role. *Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for FS Regulatory Lawyer 5PQE+, Global FS Organisation (CONTRACT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly