HR Systems Administrator (2 year ftc)
My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a HR Systems Administrator on a two-year contract for their London offices.
The HR Systems Administrator will assist with the rolling out of a new HR System across the firm, with specific responsibilities for the UK HR team.
Key Duties include:
- Delivering training to the HR team and act as a first point of contact on queries.
- Amending user guides and create new where required.
- Making changes to the Global HR system under guidance from the senior team.
- Running regular checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Running simple reports when requested on an ad-hoc basis and identify when any of these requests become standard and should result in a templated report.
- Performing system testing of fix releases and upgrades under the guidance of the senior team as the system continues to be rolled out.
- Collecting collating and summarising information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for decision making.
The HR Systems Administrator will be a switched on graduate who can demonstrate a great attention to detail as well as a logical approach to problem solving. Having an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, is a must. Being educated to A level in Maths would be highly desirable.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.