HR Systems Administrator (2 year ftc)
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a HR Systems Administrator on a two-year contract for their London offices.
The HR Systems Administrator will assist with the rolling out of a new HR System across the firm, with specific responsibilities for the UK HR team.
Key Duties include:
- Delivering training to the HR team and act as a first point of contact on queries.
- Amending user guides and create new where required.
- Making changes to the Global HR system under guidance from the senior team.
- Running regular checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Running simple reports when requested on an ad-hoc basis and identify when any of these requests become standard and should result in a templated report.
- Performing system testing of fix releases and upgrades under the guidance of the senior team as the system continues to be rolled out.
- Collecting collating and summarising information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for decision making.
The HR Systems Administrator will be a switched on graduate who can demonstrate a great attention to detail as well as a logical approach to problem solving. Having an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, is a must. Being educated to A level in Maths would be highly desirable.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for HR Systems Administrator (2 year ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly