Commercial/FS Litigator, 2-6 PQE, In-house
Our client is an exciting, growing commodities brokerage firm who are seeking a 2-6 year PQE lawyer with a litigation background to undertake a generalist legal role.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Legal and assisting the legal team with a variety of legal matters including:
- Provide assistance to the Head of Legal with assistance on litigation matters
- Draft, review and negotiate general legal documentation including commercial contracts and client facing documentation etc.
- Delivering high quality, timely, cost effective and practical legal advice to the business when required
- Keep informed on relevant regulatory developments affecting the business e.g. EMIR, MiFID II etc.
- This role will be ideal for a 2-6 year PQE lawyer with a litigation background but is looking to go into a generalist role providing legal advice to an exciting business.
- Litigation experience is desirable but not essential