Senior Funds Lawyer – In-house, Asset Management
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global asset manager with a particular focus on asset allocation, specialist fixed income products within emerging markets.
This role will be joining a sizeable legal team and take the lead on legal advice on product development, design and launch and further maintenance and distribution.
Our client is seeking a lawyer to be the primary legal support for their UK and Irish UCITS and AIFs. In this role you will provide support and legal risk management for Product Development and Product Management areas including:
- Lead the provision of Funds-related legal support across the fund ranges
- Provide support for the design, development and launch of new funds and management of existing funds.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business, in particular in Product Development and Product Management and other areas in Distribution and Operations
We are ideally looking for a lawyer with 5 years PQE+ who has
- an In-house legal background gained within an Asset Manager or financial institution.
- Expertise in a range of fund structures and the operational processes to support them, in particular UK and Irish UCITS and AIFs and Hong Kong domiciled funds.
- Understanding of the investment management business across Investment, Distribution and Operations in a multi-jurisdictional context.
Apply for Senior Funds Lawyer – In-house, Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly