** Investment Management - Funds Lawyer - 3-5 PQE+**
5 days left
- Full Time
In-house FUNDS Legal Counsel who will provide support to and be involved in all aspects of fund launches, restructurings and liquidations with the possibility of involvement with UCITs products.
Our client, a leading investment manager is seeking a Funds Lawyer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the role will be as follows: (this list is not exhaustive)
- Review and/or drafting of Prospectus or Offering Memorandum and Memorandum and Articles
- Review and/or drafting of shareholder circulars with respect to restructurings
- Preparation or negotiation of material contracts
- Regular liaison with offshore counsel
- Liaise with and provide support to the Fund Secretariat team
- Liaising with fund management teams to manage expectations and prioritise workflow
- Assisting with FSA, SEC and CFTC regulatory queries.
The successful candidate will have 3 - 5 years+ post qualified legal experience in Funds/Asset Management gained either in private practice or in-house.
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for ** Investment Management - Funds Lawyer - 3-5 PQE+**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly