Graduate Recruitment Assistant
My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Assistant on a permanent basis to work in their busy London office.
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will sit within the wider Recruitment team and assist in the attraction and retention of high quality trainees.
Key Duties include:
- Running the firm's three vacation schemes
- Assessing and shortlisting online vacation scheme and training contract applications
- Coordinating vacation scheme and training contract interviews and assessment centres
- Telephoning candidates to arrange interviews and compiling interview packs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Recording interviews on the recruitment tracker
- Processing applicants through the recruitment system
- Providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Booking, attending and sending off relevant advertising for university law fairs
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager on diversity schemes
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will be a friendly and outgoing graduate with experience of working in a professional services environment, specifically within graduate recruitment. Great interpersonal skills are a must as is the ability to manage your own workload and prioritise competing demands. Strong IT skills are highly desirable.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.