In-house Corporate Counsel, 2- 5 PQE, Commodities Broker
Our client, an exciting commodities broker is seeking a 2-4PQE+ corporate lawyer to join the team working alongside the General Counsel and Head of Legal. The desired candidate will have 2-4* years PQE gained within a top-tier corporate practice or the equivalent within a Financial Services organisation.
This role will be dynamic and challenging and include a variety of work such as:
- Assisting with the review, drafting and amending of legal contracts in particular: terms of business; security agreements; guarantees; confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts such as ad-hoc agreements, and engagement letters.
- Assisting the Head of Legal and Compliance and Legal Manager with litigation matters as they arise.
- Liaising with external lawyers where required;
- Support internal marketing team with affiliate agreements, agency and licencing agreements.
- Providing general legal (and regulatory) support to the business including MIFID II and EMIR as capacity allows.
- 2-4* years PQE gained in a top-tier private practice firm or in-house.
- If coming from private practice, in-house secondment experience will be desirable not essential
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.