Commercial Solicitor (1-3 PQE)
One of Sussex's leading practices are looking for a Commercial Solicitor to join their team in Crawley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm who is ranked highly on the Legal 500 and recommended by Chamber and Partners.
In this role you will be specialising in non-contentious commercial work including commercial contracts, technology/IP, procurement and corporate support. You will be responsible for your own caseload and own fee targets and will be expected to operate as an effective member of the Corporate/Commercial Group, dealing with client work, helping with business development activities and assisting with building up and maintaining the firms knowledge base about changing legislation and regulation.
To be considered for you will fulfil the following criteria;
* Trained with an established regional firm or a mid-sized City firm
* Familiarity with (and, ideally, be achieving) time recording and fee targets
* 1-3 years PQ experience of non-contentious, business advisory/commercial work within a private practice firm.
* Excellent knowledge of relevant commercial law and typical agreements e.g. terms of sale, terms for the supply of services, consultancy agreements, distribution and agency agreements, NDAs, and Heads of Terms
* Demonstrably strong/established links to the South East - Kent, Sussex and/or Surrey