Keywords: clinical negligence, claims officer, NHS, EL/PL
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an NHS organisation in Yorkshire for a Claims Officer within the clinical negligence team for a 6-12 month period.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with a caseload of defendant clinical negligence files and Coroners Inquests
- Handling issues, resolving problems and responding to requests
- Liaising with 3rd parties and taking statements
- Determining which cases should be reported to the NHS Litigation Authority and advise the Claims Manager accordingly
- Dealing with some new letters of claim to include reporting to the Litigation Authority with reports, submitting summaries and providing comments on causation
The successful candidate needs to have experience of Clinical Negligence procedures through working in a NHS Claims Department or similar in a legal practice and knowledge and experience in the application of the Civil Procedure Rules and the Court process
To apply for this vacancy please contact either Christina Panagiotou or Sophie Anderson.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour time frame your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.