Derivatives/Structured Products Lawyer, NQ -4 years PQE, In-house
Our client, a well-established securities business is seeking a junior structured products Lawyer to join their team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Structuring, Legal working closely with the front office on structured finance transactions and the wider legal team.
You will be responsible for:
- Transaction and project management on all phases of structured products transactions ( including notes issuance, project finance and securitisations)
- Draft, review and negotiate transaction documentation such as repo and securities lending, derivatives (ISDA), FX and standard loan documentation.
- Providing assistance to the business on new and complex product development and structuring.
- Advising on current and upcoming regulations to ensure the organisation is fully compliant
- The ideal candidate will be a c.2 years PQE+* solicitor with transactional derivatives/structured finance experience working in-house or in practice.
- Technical knowledge of structured products and derivatives products is essential
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of regulations affecting structured products
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.