We’re working with a leading insurer on an exciting Marketing Executive opportunity, regionally based in leafy Kent, commutable just outside of London.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Head of Marketing on all aspects of the firms marketing plan from creation to execution. This will incorporate the full marketing mix and will suit a marketing specialist who has gained experience in a B2B financial services environment. There is a large focus on social media and digital campaigns, so a passion for online marketing would be advantageous!
• Creating firm-wide marketing strategy and plans
• Develop and progress the firm’s social media channels and online activity
• Manage email, online and offline campaigns
• Plan, develop and manage the delivery of effective marketing initiatives through a range of media channels to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
• Build new and existing media relationships and manage the firms PR content and strategy.
• Organising key firm-wide events
• Ensure that the marketing plan is supported with a sound PR strategy and consistent brand messaging
• Strong academics at degree level with strong marketing experience within a professional or financial services environment
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Experience of developing social media and online content.
• Experience of article, editorial and press release creation would be advantageous
• Professional, proactive individual with commercial acumen
• Enthusiastic, driven with a positive working attitude
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP/904951
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.