Marketing Communications Executive
A leading law firm require a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their busy department, based in South West London. They are a leading provider of legal services to the health and social care sector and in the field of professional discipline.
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will proactively coordinate marketing communications and wider-frim strategy, reporting back regularly on progress made on specific projects. This is a varied, hands-on role in a busy, results-orientated business development team. The key areas of responsibility will include: Digital communications, CRM, press activities, internal comms and generally providing support on a wide range of projects and contributing to the general smooth running of the office.
- Strong academics with experience working within a similar role, preferably within professional services.
- Competent using all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to update and maintain a variety of internal databases
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the firm and when representing the firm externally
- Confident with working in a partnership environment and delegating to team members
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Jess Dinler quoting reference DP/906112
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Marketing Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly