Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within the Financial Markets sector of an international law firm in the City of London. The role is a 12 month FTC, responsible for the planning and delivery of incisive and value-added business development initiatives.
- Client development - acting as the driving force behind the development and implementation of the client development strategy for the sector
- Supporting the preparation of business plans and overseeing all elements of BD activity to ensure alignment. This includes client development, product focus, profile raising, marketing and communications, CRM, pitching, research, analysis and event management.
- Assessing and developing opportunities to strengthen international and cross-practice cooperation
- Manage the BD team involved in implementing related activities
- Working with partners to identify priorities for product development
- Budget management - working with the sector head to plan and manage the sector budget.
- Team management
- Must already be at manager level who has strong partner and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Educated to degree level with marketing / business development experience in a professional services environment.
- Well-developed understanding of marketing and business development strategy and implementation.
- Ability to effectively manage pitch processes.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to influence others to support objectives.
- Able to effectively manage a diverse and inclusive team, and support the career development of individuals.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP/906040
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.