We’re looking for an ambitious and pragmatic PR executive to join a leading national accountancy firm in their busy London office.
The PR Executive will work as part of a fast paced comms team and play a key role in driving awareness of the firm’s brand and as an insight leader in the sector through national and trade press/media, as well as other channels such as social media and wider communication initiatives.
The key duties will include:
- Raising the profile of the firm and its sector groups
- Working alongside senior stakeholders to plan and execute multi-channel PR campaigns
- Generating press coverage
- Coordinating the creation of digital content to support PR campaigns
- Responding to media queries and proactively pitching to journalists
- Maintaining the media database and reporting on journalist activity regularly
- Contributing to social media plans in line with organisation strategy
- Ensuring social media best practice is followed
The PR Executive will be an experienced PR professional who will bring knowledge of working with journalists to the role. They must be a natural writer, with a proven track record of gaining press coverage, as well as confident communicating across a variety of styles, audiences and mediums. Having a good understanding of digital communication trends and social media management is also desirable.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly