Business Development Coordinator
A talented Business Development Executive is needed to join a leading international law firm based in the City of London. Our client has excellent learning and development opportunities with a supportive and friendly working environment.
The Business Development Coordinator will provide marketing and business development support to all practice groups and will involve all aspects of the marketing mix. You will be responsible for the production of client presentations and proposals, working with lawyers and partners as required, monitoring submissions and ensuring that all marketing collateral is updated, supporting business development cross practice initiatives, assisting with drafting press releases, internal communications and coordinating events hosted by the firm.
• Educated to degree level with solid experience working within a law firm.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work proactively and collaboratively with partners, lawyers, and support staff.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Self-motivated and persistent.
• Previous experience preparing proposals and directory submissions.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Cassie Sheldon quoting reference CS/904244
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Business Development Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly