Legal Secretary, Dewsbury
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a growing firm based in the Dewsbury area, is looking for a Legal Secretary to join an established Civil Litigation Team. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of all administration tasks.
This role will include;
- Technical Typing - preparation of court applications, witness statements, instruction to counsel etc.
- Responsible for document Creation
- Extensive client liaison - dealing with general queries
- Responding to incoming emails
- Working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Speaking to and dealing with Clients, Counsel, Fee Earners, Solicitors offices, Courts and other outside institutions
- Creating bundles
- Billing for management
- Dealing with financial transactions/posting slips
The successful candidate will be expected to have a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm resulting in excellent written communication. Attention to detail is key as well as excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. You are expected to have a proven ability to act on instruction and to meet deadlines. Ideally, previous experience of Civil Litigation is expected, however experience within a Litigation department will also be considered.
Apply for Legal Secretary, Dewsbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly