Thornton Legal is now working with a highly ranked national firm, where there is now an opportunity for a Chartered Legal Executive to join the trusts and probate team.
Our client is seeking an experienced probate specialist.
In this department you will be advising probate and estate administration clients (typically wealthy families and individuals, business people and landowners) on a broad range of matters including all aspects of finalising a person’s estate including applications for grants of representation, inheritance tax calculations, advice regarding post death variations, the distribution of assets and establishing or re-structuring trusts under a will.
- Charted Legal Executive with at least 4 years’ experience in trusts and probate work
- Good level of education
- Good numeracy and IT skills including legal case management systems and excel
- Previous experience of preparing sets of accounts for probates and trusts
- The ability to work productively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
You will be joining one of the best companies to work for in the UK in a role that will give you excellent quality work, job satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
If you refer someone to Thornton Legal who is successfully placed, then we will give you £500 of vouchers (Amazon or John Lewis). Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.