Paralegal x2- Greek and Junior
Our client, a hugely respected London Law Firm, are looking for a Junior and a Greek speaking Paralegal to join their Litigation team on a permanent basis.
An amazing opportunity to gain some exceptional experience at a well established London Law Firm. The role will involve:
- Research on minor and major points of law and procedure;
- Completing court documents;
- Writing case summaries and presenting these to the team, orally;
- Carrying out key exercises in relation to the crucial stages of the Civil Litigation process e,g. disclosure, proofreading documents, preparing trial bundles, filing documents/forms at court, serving documents, etc.;
- Attending team meetings with fee earners;
- Analysing legal documents pursuant to drafting further legal documents; and
- Drafting Emails/Letters to the clients, the other side and to the court.
- Keen interest and exposure/experience Commercial Litigation and Tax Law.
- A in A-Level Maths.
- 1st class degree.
- Needs to be a team player and able to keep good working relationships with senior staff.
- Be resilient and focused.