Commercial Property Paralegal
A top 100 UK law firm is looking for a personable paralegal to join their top tier commercial property team. The candidate will have knowledge of commercial property and a commitment to assist the firm in providing a cost effective service.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Complete management of client files including the financial aspects
- Ensuring instructions and procedures are efficiently handled and systematised
- Drafting documents
- Liaising with Land Registry and HMRC
- Submitting Land Registry applications and Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns
- Individual research on multiple areas of law
The client is seeking someone with great time management, who is able to manage multiple cases simultaneously. Similarly, the candidate must have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently in a team. It is also desirable for the appointee to have had previous experience of working in a legal environment, specifically within a commercial property team.
As a growing department, they are looking for someone who can provide an efficient and cost effective legal service to the clients of the firm, so this will be an opportunity to personally enhance the profitability of the commercial property department; acting as a significant step in your career progression.
For more information, please contact Amy Parsons at SSQ.