Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretarial Assistant:
A major international insurance company is offering an excellent opportunity to start a company secretarial career within their well established team based in Potters Bar.
Our client is looking for an individual who is keen for an entry level company secretarial role within financial services. This would be suitable for a corporate paralegal or an LPC graduate with corporate or commercial electives.
In joining this team you will work closely with the Deputy Company Secretary with the following duties:
- Preparation of Board and committee packs, attending committee meetings, preparing minutes and action points.
- Maintaining the Company secretarial database for all statutory changes.
- Managing the employee sharescheme.
- Filings with Companies House.
- Involvement in project work
For more information please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.
Apply for Company Secretarial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly