Commercial Property Solicitor (4+ PQE)
Interesting and unique vacancy based in the East Midlands for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor (4+ PQE). You will be joining a law firm which has a solid plan in place to expand its practice within the next few years. As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you will take advantage of a growing workload and help shape the firm's future.
Genuine career development, truly a high level of quality work and a generous salary is on offer at this firm.
You will gain exposure to a variety of commercial property matters including renewable energy and large development projects, landlord and tenant files and portfolio acquisitions and disposals. You will also be proactively be developing new business opportunities and also manage and assist junior members of the team.
- Minimum of 4 years PQE in commercial property
- Ability to act independently to a high level and also effectively as part of a team
- Desire to build and progress your career
- Solid organisation, time management and communication skills
- Experience of building relationships with existing and new clients
For further information feel free to contact Joe at
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.