Residential Conveyancer- Kidderminster.
An opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Residential Conveyancer to join a well established, approachable and friendly law firm in North Worcestershire as they are keen to grow their thriving residential property team. BCL Legal are keen to discuss this opportunity with Residential Conveyancers, ILEX Residential Property Lawyers, Licensed Conveyancers and Solicitors.
The firm is highly recommended and well established in the market and are looking to recruit an experienced residential property conveyancer to join its forward thinking conveyancing team in Kidderminster.
Working as part of a tenacious team, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload from inception through to post completion, totally unaided..
The role is varied and will include:
* Handling a caseload of Freehold, Leasehold, Registered and Un-registered sale/purchase/re-mortgage transactions
* Dealing with Transfer of Equity and Transfers subject to existing mortgages
* Title checking freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles
* Dealing with all legal matters from initial instruction through to completion
* Opening new files and preparing letters to client, solicitors, estate agents, landlords, management companies
* Liaising with clients, estate agents and buyers/sellers solicitors, lenders, land registry and search providers when required
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the ability to run a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion, totally unaided.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and confident conveyancing paralegal looking to progress within a forward thinking modern law firm.
For more information, please contact Grace Homer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.