If you are an experienced family solicitor wishing to join a Legal 500 practice to enjoy a high value, complex matrimonial and family law caseload as well as genuine partnership prospects in the foreseeable future, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A varied family and matrimonial caseload to include divorce, ancillary relief, judicial separation, civil partnership disputes, children matters, collaborative law, pre and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements and arbitration
- Acting on behalf of privately funded clients
- An existing caseload to be handled due to the ongoing success of the team
- Genuine career progression prospects to partnership in the foreseeable future as the appointment is being made with succession planning in mind
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits.
It is envisaged that the role would suit an ambitious family solicitor with ideally at least five years' PQE, however applications from more junior candidates will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice in the Thames Valley and Home Counties areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.