Reception Team Leader
A national firm in Birmingham requires an experienced Reception Team Leader to join the Operations department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a high standard of client service with optimum efficiency when responding to calls and other correspondence
- Training reception staff, managing their development and keeping them updated on firm news
- Performance reviews, staff rotas, management of annual leave etc.
- Upkeep and management / booking of meeting rooms
- Maintaining stock in meeting rooms and kitchen area
- Assisting with special projects as required by other teams within the firm or by its clients
- Opening, closing and other day-to-day reception tasks
- Administrative and/or reception experience, with at least 6 months' experience gained in a managerial capacity
- Previous experience working in a professional services or hospitality environment would be advantageous, but is not essential