If you are an enthusiastic commercial litigator and wish to join a Legal 500 practice at an exciting, key time in its development, then this Legal 500 practice has just the opportunity for you!
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- A high calibre commercial litigation caseload comprising contractual disputes, insolvency, property litigation, consumer matters, partnership disputes and shareholder disagreements
- Being part of an expanding team that has plenty of work for you to handle
- Joining a firm that is investing heavily in its employees and that has recently moved to attractive new offices
- The opportunity to work out of more than one office location
- Genuine career progression prospects as the firm is recruiting with succession planning in mind
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits.
It is envisaged that the role would ideally suit a commercial litigator with around five years PQE upwards, however applications from more junior candidates will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice in the Home Counties and Thames Valley areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.