This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious planning solicitor to join a Legal 500 practice which is renowned for the City quality of its work and its flexible and highly competitive remuneration package. Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for?
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Working with a team that is listed as one of the leading planning and environmental practices by both Chambers UK and the Legal 500
- Advising on planning permissions, permitted development, planning applications and appeals, and planning due diligence on corporate mergers and acquisitions (for both buyers and sellers) and on complex property transactions
- Working with the firm's marketing and business development team in particular with regards to social media, briefing notes and press releases
- Advising clients including mid-tier businesses, household name PLCs and other major international groups, and high net worth private clients
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Highly competitive remuneration package and benefits.
It is envisaged that the role would suit a solicitor with relevant planning experience and ideally at least five years' PQE, however applications from more junior candidates will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice in the Thames Valley and Home Counties areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.