In-House Legal Secretary
6 days left
- Full Time
We have a really amazing job opportunity working for a really large reputable company within their legal department. It is an extremely interesting role dealing with ever changing clients and events on a daily basis. The firm have beautiful offices situated in the West End of London and are looking for the right candidate who will hit the ground running in their new role.
The ideal candidate will be very confident, dynamic and adaptable being able to adapt to a different task and different people every day, the candidate will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative as well as having exceptional interpersonal skills. As a legal secretary you will be required to support members of the in house legal team providing a world class service by providing a wide range of administrative, logistical and organisational functions.
With such an ever changing role your duties will include:
- Proactive management and organisation of daily activities including diary management (including making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining up-to-date electronic diaries), travel & accommodation, expenses.
- General administration including inbox management, managing email distribution lists, proof reading, editing documents, copy typing, formatting and printing documents and document management.
- Preparation of correspondence and documents.
- Daily filing and file management including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Photocopying, binding and scanning to a consistently high standard.
- Liaising with clients and acting as key point of reference.
The client is interested in some one of the following background and attributes:
- Legal Background.
- High level of knowledge and experience of using both MS Office Suite
- Good typing speed and a high level of accuracy.
- Confident and friendly manner, ability to communicate with all levels of staff, senior management and senior contacts.
- Able to prioritise workload, especially when under time pressure.
- High level of personal integrity, trustworthy and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Well organised and methodical.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Denis Simpson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for In-House Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly