Greek speaking Paralegal
I am working alongside a client of mine who are a commercial and tax litigation boutique who are looking for a paralegal to join them. They are a very unique firm in the way they are set up and deal with some of the most complex commercial and international arbitration work there is. The firm are based in some truly magnificent offices overlooking the City.
Paralegals are fully integrated into the team and work closely with lawyers of all levels. The nature of the work is varied and fast paced. The role will entail:
- Research on minor and major points of law and procedure;
- Completing court documents;
- Writing case summaries and presenting these to the team, orally;
- Carrying out key exercises in relation to the crucial stages of the Civil Litigation process e,g. disclosure, proofreading documents, preparing trial bundles, filing documents/forms at court, serving documents, etc.;
- Attending team meetings with fee earners;
- Publishing articles;
- Analysing legal documents pursuant to drafting further legal documents; and
- Drafting Emails/Letters to the clients, the other side and to the court.
You will need to have excellent academics and a first class from a good UK University and an "A" in A level Maths or Equivalent. An interest in commercial and / or tax litigation, willing to take on new challenge and resilient and focused.
This is an excellent role for the right person and a chance to learn a lot and be given responsibility. The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.