Private Client PSL - International Private Practice - London - FTC Maternity Cover - Part Time
A leading International practice, require a Private Client solicitor to join them on an FTC basis.
The role would be to fulfill a PSL function while the permanent associate is on maternity leave and would be based in the London office of this leading private practice.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE with an international or leading private practice, in either a 'fee earner' or PSL capacity. You will be available to begin at short notice and interested in working on a contract basis. The successful candidate would be welcome to work on either a part-time or a full-time basis.
The role will comprise of:
- Keeping track of and updating the team on legislative developments
- Preparing technical notes for internal education and external marketing and business development purposes;
- Collating and disseminating know-how to fee earners;
- Co-ordinating the department's ongoing legal training and delivering elements of that training where appropriate, organising the training programme for trainees and new joiners to the department;
- Acting as a sounding board for fee-earners and assisting them with technical legal queries
Candidates with less than 5 years PQE will be considered should they have proven experience in all aspects of the role.
I welcome queries from interested candidate; please do not hesitate to contact me with any initial questions ahead of submitting a CV.