Legal Assistant in Banking and Finance
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a multinational global law firm who have stunning offices on the outskirts of London. They have one of the best reputations in the world for providing the highest service to their clients supported by the largest number of professional employees of any law firm in the world.
They are looking for a committed, hardworking legal secretary who has a real hands on approach and is also a great team player and enjoys working within a friendly and rewarding team where your contributions will be recognised. They are looking for a legal assistant to work in their banking and finance sector who will be providing administrative support to the paralegals in the team through generating court documents and associated standard correspondence.
- Support Paralegals in all aspects of their work and responsibilities to operate at optimum efficiency at all times
- File documents and maintain the filing systems, including the timely and efficient archiving and retrieval of files
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client documentation and information
- To book agents to attend court hearings and to notify all parties
- To prepare witness statements and instruct agents to attend court hearings
- To set up evictions using case management system
- To maintain diary entries and status notes on the case management system
- To undertake any other ad hoc duties as requested, including the timely completion of various spreadsheets and statistics
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook)
- Enthusiastic and professional approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Is dedicated to exceptional client service
- Excellent attention to detail and ensures accuracy at all times
- A professional and efficient approach to work.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Jo Benson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal Assistant in Banking and Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly