Paralegal - In-house
7 days left
- Full Time
My client an established award winning Travel /Leisure company based in Hertfordshire is searching for a Paralegal with previous insurance experience to join their already established In-house legal team. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to move in-house handling personal injury litigation.
This role would suit a Paralegal who is looking to support and work alongside the in-house counsel, offering them knowledge and supporting the in-house team as a whole.
The ideal Paralegal will be responsible for managing personal injury and property damage claims throughout the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Logging all new claims received and promptly acknowledging receipt of claims notification forms with third party solicitors in accordance with MOJ deadlines
- Notifying our claims handlers, Liaising closely with the customer services department and head office departments to deal with personal injury related complaints and potential claims
- Thoroughly investigating such complaints/claims
- Analyse evidence gathered to assess the merits/viability of the claim and advise on the best course of action for progression or disposal of the matter
- Review reports and case summaries
- Conduct ad hoc research and provide updates on legislative or case law developments as appropriate;
- Attend trials to assist counsel and provide support to legal department and witnesses
- All other associated paralegal duties
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Paralegal who has previous experience within the Insurance industry to work in a highly autonomous and demanding role within the In-house team of this growing business.
Applications are invited from Insurance Paralegals or Legal Assistants and we are also happy to consider LPC Graduates. You will have the desire to succeed and have a can do attitude.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Paralegal - In-house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly