Legal Secretary / PA in Wealth Planning / Private Client
6 days left
- Full Time
This is an interesting and exciting opportunity for a first class legal secretary who is passionate about inspiring confidence and building relationships with colleagues and clients, to join our client, an international law firm. The firm is well known, with a strong reputation for being market leaders in their field and representing a wide range of successful and high net worth individuals. The key for the person in this role is that they provide proactive and professional PA support to enable the fee earners to focus on providing legal services to our clients.
The ideal candidate will need to be an excellent communicator, both oral and written, using appropriate, intelligent and professional language, ideally well educated (degree level preferred) and have excellent technical skills. Experience with billing and private client work are desirable and similar experience in a legal environment would be ideal, along with advanced IT skills across various systems.
Points of focus:
- Contributing to practice group organisation, for example, by opening matter files, e-filing, scanning, photocopying, and inputting time sheets for legal staff
- Effective communication and seamless secretarial support for fee earners and their clients
- Day to day diary management
- Travel arrangements including international travel and hotel bookings; creating complex itineraries
- Processing expenses using Chrome River
- Transcribing dictations from BigHand
- Opening new client files and updating the client management database (InterAction)
- Resolving account queries and assisting in the monthly billing process
- Filing (both electronic and hard copy)
- Assist with the production of bills using our finance and time recording systems (Whitehill and Elite)
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Vicki Scott now!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal Secretary / PA in Wealth Planning / Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly