My client are a large international firm and a genuine household name. Their dedicated immigration practice houses some of the most renown practitioners in the industry today. As part of their team expansion, a solicitor is required to assist a varying range of immigration matters.
Candidates will be based in the heart of London, with access to great cultural and historic facilities, with accessible and efficient transport links.
The work is of premium quality, as you will be required to assist on standard and complex Tier 2 matters as well as Tier 1 investor and entrepreneur applications. You will also have to opportunity to utilise the wider network of lawyers across the global business in project management work related to non UK immigration work.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following:
- A qualified solicitor (NQ solicitors are invited to apply)
- Strong academic profile with a minimum of 2:1 from a leading university
- Experience working as an immigration paralegal prior to qualification
- Experience with complex Tier 1 & Tier 2 immigration matters
- A flare for business and team development
The team really focus of the investment and development of its members. Whether you're looking to kick-start your legal career or build upon existing experience, this is is an excellent opportunity to grow. Competitive salary up for grabs.