Property Litigation Lawyer 2+ SURREY
Property Litigation Lawyer 2+ SURREY To £Competitive
Rare opening at this leading Surrey firm for an ambitious lawyer to join this well-established and expanding team. A junior associate solicitor is sought to join the existing team.The department sits within the Group and handles the full scope of property litigation work including:
- Wide range of landlord and tenant work - including 1954 Act renewals and disputes; dilapidations; consents; rent reviews; break notices; forfeiture and possession;
- Easements, covenants and boundary disputes (commercial and residential);
- Development disputes and other contractual disputes relating to commercial and residential property;
- Land ownership including adverse possession and co-ownership claims;
- Insolvency matters with a property angle;
- Litigation in the High Court and County Court as well as matters before the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber); mediations and other forms of ADR.
Clients include mid tier businesses (whether quoted or owner-managed), household name PLCs,major international groups and high net worth private clients. They act for owners and investors, individuals and developers and have a core practice dealing with corporate occupier clients' property litigation requirements.
Applicants should have good academics and high quality experience - typically with a major City or leading national/regional practice. A strong background in landlord and tenant work is required.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Property Litigation Lawyer 2+ SURREY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly