Marketing & Business Development Executive - top 100 firm
Our client, a top 100 London firm with an excellent reputation, is seeking a Marketing & BD Executive for an exciting and varied role, coordinating marketing, communications, PR, and other business development initiatives across the firm.
The role will be fast-paced and hands-on, and will include:
- Digital and offline communications; researching and creating content for targeted email and direct mail campaigns, and for social media channels
- Marketing; creating collateral, researching, producing brochures and other materials
- Internal communications; e.g. publishing content on the firm's intranet
- Website: creating content, and reporting on web traffic etc
- Public relations; building relationships with journalists, drafting press releases
You'll be confident and experienced in marketing and business development, with experience from a legal or other professional services background, proactive and enthusiastic to get stuck in to providing support on a wide range of projects across the firm, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Executive - top 100 firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly