I am delighted to be working with a global law firm to recruit an advisor into their Lateral recruitment team. As the team continues to grow in size and scope, this is an excellent opportunity to work very closely with key stakeholders in the practice in recruiting for a number of fee earning and business services areas.
One of the key components of this role is to focus on our direct hiring capability so an interest and experience in this area is key.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment of fee-earning and business services hires on a permanent, contract and potentially temporary basis, including identifying, attracting, recruiting and hiring the desired talent for the role
- Identifying the most appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent for the role; in particular developing direct sourcing channels and creative recruiting strategies
- Assisting hiring managers and Partners create job specifications
- Appropriately screening all levels of candidates from entry level to senior level positions based on job specification and information from hiring managers/Partners and the wider HR team
- Negotiating recruitment agency terms to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria
- Advising hiring managers and Partners and informing them of trends in the market place
- Conducting resource planning with hiring managers/Partners and the wider HR team to anticipate future staffing needs
- Building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information
- Providing input to help develop, simplify and enhance lateral recruitment processes
- Hosting or attending recruitment events, including recruitment and diversity forums
You must have previous experience from either an agency environment or a similar in-house role and have experience of recruiting legal services professionals. Only applications from candidates who have spent time in a professional services environment (i.e. law firm, recruitment agency) will be considered.
If you possess the above mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.