Legal PA - National Firm
7 days left
- Full Time
Legal Personal Assistant sought for National Law Firm
We are working with a reputable National Law Firm (with offices in and around London) looking to hire a Legal PA to provide support to the firm's senior managment team, based in their London office!
This role will predominantly require a lot of front facing communications, working directly with Partners, Solicitors, The Courts etc.
A great opportunity to solidify your place in a high profile organisation and develop your career.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with in-house HR team
- Organisation of diaries of the managment team
- Business development, marketing and media work for projects (as delegated)
- Events organisation
The ideal candidate will have all or most of the following:
- At least 6 months previous experience in a Legal PA / Secretarial role
- LLB/GDL/Business or Marketing Degree
- Diary management skills/experience
- Experience using CRM
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in digital marketing/social media
Apply for Legal PA - National Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly