Conveyancing Assistant - Milton Keynes
Our client is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Milton Keynes office.
Duties will include:
* Opening/closing/storage and retrieval of files in accordance with procedures;
* Managing files throughout the transaction in accordance with CQS procedures;;
* Ensuring all client details are kept up to date;
* Obtaining title deeds, Land Registry title and plans;
* Preparing Contract documentation;
* Obtaining searches and replies to property questionnaires;
* Using Case Management Systems, Land Registry Portal, SDLT, Outlook, Excel and other computer packages as appropriate;
* Ensuring key dates are met;
* Diary managements including booking meeting rooms;
* Database Management;
* Checking post and dealing with matters arising when required;
* Liaising with clients, estate agents and solicitors face to face or by telephone;
* Scanning, copying and faxing;
* Email using case management system;
* Preparing Completion Statements and completing transactions;
* Dealing with post completion of files.
Interested should have an interest in and experience of conveyancing and have carried out a similar role. Please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott for further information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.