Risk & Compliance Assistant - top 100 London law firm
Our client, a leading full-service London law firm, is seeking a Risk & Compliance Assistant to support their head of department.
Your responsibilities will include providing administrative support for:
- Assisting in monitoring compliance of the firm’s AML / CDD procedures
- Assisting in the administration of the firm’s file review processes
- Assistance with the administration of risk management and compliance training
- Conducting anti-money laundering searches and reporting on a quarterly basis
- Maintaining risk registers, as well as other compliance and conflict records
- Responding to queries, liaising with internal teams and external parties, and dealing with staff all levels across the firm
- Managing fee-earners' details on mySRA
- Assisting in preparing for Lexcel assessments
The successful candidate will have risk and compliance experience, gained in a professional services environment, as well as knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements.
You'll also be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic, with strong IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you'll receive a generous salary, plus benefits, and you'll enjoy an interesting and varied role, within a friendly and supportive top 100 firm.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.