Executive Assistant to Partners
5 days left
- Full Time
A specialist law firm in Ipswich seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Partners on a wide range of matters.
Duties and responsibilities
Your role will comprise those of an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant and Legal Secretary, including (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Client-facing duties such as greeting clients on arrival, opening new client files and liaising with clients on the Partners' behalf
- Secretarial tasks such as audio typing, handling calls / correspondence, diary management, copying and filing
- Assisting the Partners directly - schedule organisation, making travel arrangements etc.
This would suit an ambitious individual looking to take on further responsibility and challenges within a busy, but supportive team.
- Previous experience as an EA, PA or Legal Secretary gained within a law firm
- Ability to use a case management system
Apply for Executive Assistant to Partners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly